We Serve to Please
The staff at One Niseko comprises a dedicated group of people who make the hotel so special, and who continue the Japanese tradition of gracious and relaxed hospitality.
Most of the professionals who serve you at the hotel have many years of experience, offering an attention to detail that is second to none.
We all look forward to warmly welcoming you to the fabulous Niseko area and to One Niseko very soon!
All Suite-style Rooms
- Kitchens and cookware are provided for you to use in the suites, so you can have a wonderful, carefree family trip and long stay. With the comforts of home on hand, you’ll be sure to enjoy a relaxing time.
In the Heart of Nature
- Moiwa is one of the most peaceful areas in all of Niseko – it is simply overflowing with nature. Step out onto your balcony and breathe in the fresh air – and marvel at the scale of the surrounding scenery.
For Healthy Lives
- In consideration of harmony with nature and people’s health, smoking in the suites is not permitted. (Smoking is allowed in ONE Bar and other designated areas.)
Protecting the Environment
- Since the hotel is eco-friendly, a daily housekeeping service is provided as “Eco Cleaning” – Refreshing towels, collecting garbage, replenishing room amenities and remaking your bed.
Getting the day off to a good start
- A great way to start the day is to have a hearty breakfast, which happens to be the reason why breakfast is included for all guests (except when staying for over 2 weeks).
Make the most of your visit
- If there’s anything you don’t understand or if you need assistance please ask the butler. He is your “travel designer”, and he is there to help make your stay enjoyable.
Enjoy the Taste of Local Ingredients
- Eating local foods is one of the pleasures of travel, and at the hotel’s Restaurant Tura you can enjoy many dishes made using delicious seafood brought from Iwanai along with locally produced fresh vegetables.
Refresh Your Body and Mind
- Among the abundance of hot springs in Niseko, the spring at One Niseko Resort Towers is called “Niseko Mt. Moiwa Onsen”. We recommend making the most of the onsen to wash away your fatigue at the end of the day.
Enjoy the Area
- Niseko has many activities, including skiing that’s made even more enjoyable by some of the best powder snow in the world. And the area has amazing scenery – a clear contrast with city life. Be sure to take full advantage of the location to have a wonderful experience.