Future Tradings Plan
In light of the difficulties of predicting an end to the coronavirus pandemic, for the 2020-21 ski season we are giving guests the option to move their reservation to the following winter, thereby guaranteeing their holiday.
We hope everyone can resume traveling soon, and for every “Future Tradings Plan” purchase made, we are donating ¥1,000 via the Japan Center for International Exchange (JCIE) to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund, a global fund that supports the World Health Organization in containing the COVID-19 pandemic. These donations will support the WHO and the work of fund partners UNICEF and the vaccine development alliance CEPI (Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations).
December 19, 2020 – February 28, 2021
【Deposit and cancellation policy】
● To confirm your reservation, a deposit (reservation fee) equivalent to 20% of the full amount of room charges will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking. This deposit is non-refundable.
● If you wish to cancel your reservation, please notify us by email at least 60 days prior to your arrival. Cancellation requests made accordingly will not require payment of the outstanding balance of 80%.
● If you wish to move your reservation to the following season (i.e. the 2021-22 ski season), please notify us by email at least 60 days prior to your arrival. You will be billed for the remaining 80% of the reservation when the modification to your dates is confirmed. This deposit is non-refundable.
● Unless you contact us within 60 days prior to your arrival, your initial reservation will be fixed, and you will be billed for the remaining 80%. This deposit is non-refundable.
【Notes on reservations changes】
In general, reservations that are deferred to the 2021-22 ski season will be moved to the same day and week as the initial reservation (see table below). Requests for alternative dates are subject to availability at the time of notification. Please be advised that we may be unable to accommodate such requests. Please note that you may also be subject to additional charges if you move your reservation to alternative dates. There will be no refunds for any adjustments to off-season dates not listed below.
● If you move your reservation to the 2021-2022 ski season wish to move it back (to the 2020-2021 season), your request will be subject to availability at that time and we may be unable to accommodate it.
● In the event that your stay becomes impossible for reasonable and/or objective reasons such as immigration restrictions not being relaxed ahead of your scheduled arrival date, we will accept transfers to the 2022-23 ski season even if you have already moved your reservation to the 2021-22 season. You will not be refunded for adjustments to your reservation for other reasons.
● We will be donating to the Japan Center for International Exchange through March 2021.
● Reservations for this plan may be terminated without prior notice.
All of our rooms are equipped with kitchens, allowing guests to prepare their own meals, while rooms with balconies provide proper ventilation, making One Niseko the perfect choice for your post-coronavirus vacation. One Niseko’s Wi-Fi services were revamped in the autumn of 2019 providing guests with a stress-free internet environment. We also added two-bedroom suites with 4-5 beds to make our accommodation more family- and group-friendly. One Niseko is the ideal destination for both short stays and workcations.*
*Combining work and vacation, a workcation is a vacation that allows you to work remotely from a resort or other location away from your usual workplace, blending leisure time with productive time.
Click here to view our preventive measures to protect against COVID-19.